Earth Day is right around the corner! Have you thought of the importance of this day?
We have. And so have our most beloved brands as well.
We don’t know how relevant it is to you, but to us, a brand that calls itself clean has to have clean ingredient, but we love it even more when they take it a step further.
Take Jane Iredale, for instance. We already love them for the amazing products they have to offer, but here are a few fun facts on just how much further they go for the environment:
1. Their new building is under application to receive a LEED Gold Award from the US Green Building Council.
2. They have a community garden, where food for their employees and their families is grown.
3. Their makeup is eco-friendly!
As for Eufora. Well, Eufora uses 75% pharmaceutical grade Aloe Vera in all its products! That alone guarantees amazing results, but there is more.
1. All their products are free from added water, fragrance and dyes.
2. Along with Aloe Vera, Eufora products utilize the most advanced botanical ingredients available, as well as pure essential oils to fragrance all products for an aromatherapy experience.
3. They don’t use synthetic fragrances, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, carcinogenic or suspected carcinogenic ingredients in any of our products.
What do you expect from brands labeling themselves as eco-friendly? And which changes are you making to celebrate Earth Day?