Brush Strokes is an established Salon in the heart of Old Town Herndon. We are currently looking for an energetic, hard working and motivated Front Desk Manager to start working beginning to mid May. If you or someone you know is interested please have them send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect our Front Desk Manager to be great at networking, punctual, respectful and to be able to multitask.
Some of the responsibilities include:
– Be able to manage appointments, phone calls, guests check in and out, as well as keep track of email;
– Learn our core lines and assist clients when needed;
– Keep track of retail, place orders and manage our inventory;
– Perform opening and closing tasks;
– Assist stylists and makeup artists with guest retention and service sales.
– Excellent computer skills;
– Knowledge of Millennium (preferably);
– 5 years of experience;
– Great networking skills.
This is a full time position, Tuesday through Saturday. Please refer back to our website for more information on us. Interested candidates should email us their resume and if selected will be contacted for an interview.
Compensation based on experience level.